DSHS Zika Communications Toolkit and Materials Available
The Texas Department of State of Health Services has developed a Zika Communications Toolkit for organizations and healthcare providers interested in sharing important information with their clients and stakeholders.
The Toolkit includes a variety of both English and Spanish newsletter copy as well as social media copy and graphics for all Texans, pregnant women, travelers and people who work outdoors.
Zika materials are available in English and Spanish for download (hardcopies will be available soon):
- Fact sheets – Protect Yourself from Zika; Work Outdoors?
- Push cards – Steps to Prevent Zika; Work Outdoors; Pregnant?; Traveling
- Posters – Protect Yourself from Zika
- TV and Radio Public Service Announcements (PSAs) – Don’t Give Zika a Biting Chance
- Graphics for social media pages
Some materials are available for order through the Texas Health and Human Services Forms and Print Products Catalogue.
- Protect Yourself from Mosquitoes
- What to Know Before You Travel
- Door Hangers – Protect Yourself from Mosquitoes
For more information, go to www.TexasZika.org