Industry & TETAF News
TETAF is Hiring!
TETAF is currently hiring for an Office Manager/Survey Coordinator to be based in Austin. The individual qualified for this position will be a self-starter with strong telephone and email communication skills, strong organizational skills and a willingness to learn.
Role and responsibilities include:
• Survey coordination and scheduling;
• Communicate with hospitals requesting survey services;
• Communicate with TETAF credentialed surveyors including physicians and nurses;
• Coordinate and schedule survey dates and manage survey calendar;
• Manage and update hospital database in Access;
• Attend regular TETAF staff meetings;
• Provide verbal/written reports to TETAF leadership as requested;
• Provide survey statistical reports quarterly to Survey Service Line leadership;
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• BA preferred.
• Administrative experience, preferably in scheduling and coordination.
• Computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Office Manager/Survey Coordinator Application.”