Industry & TETAF News
TETAF Board Meets for Strategic Planning
The TETAF Board of Directors met in Austin July 26-28 for a strategic planning session with consultants Gallegher Integrated Healthcare Strategies to continue the ongoing restructuring and advancement of the foundation.
The board reviewed legal and fiduciary responsibilities, council priorities and expectations and common stumbling blocks and challenges faced by boards. They completed an analysis of the strategic landscape over the next few years and determined priorities for the board moving forward.
Those priorities include:
* Revisions to the foundation mission/vision;
* Bylaw updates to support those revisions;
* An advocacy agenda supported by the mission/vision of the foundation;
* Continued strengthening of the TETAF survey process;
* Program development – growing TETAF and expanding services.
Stakeholders are invited to attend the next meeting of the TETAF Board of Directors August 21 in Austin.